Thursday 7 July 2016

THOM WOLF signing off

Thanks to everyone who has visited this blog over the last four years, even though I’ve been hopeless at keeping it up to date.  Blogging has never been one of my strong points and I’ve struggled to find the time to do it among my other writing. The short story collection I had planned for 2015 remains incomplete.  The reason it’s been so quiet around here is that I’ve spent the last year and a half working on a new novel CLOSER BY MORNING which is about to be launched by Pride Publishing. Exciting news, eh?

I have a new pen name too. THOM COLLINS.  The new book is still gay themed with lashings of sex, but it’s a lot more mainstream than my Thom Wolf work, hence the new identity.

I’ve set up a new page for Thom Collins HERE.

You’ll find all the info you need about Closer by Morning as well a free novella called THE PLAYERS.

You can also check out my author page at Pride Publishing HERE.

Is this the end for Thom Wolf? The truthful answer is I don’t know.  It’s now 22 years since my first published story and it’s been an absolute blast, but for now I feel I’ve exhausted myself in the field of erotic fiction. I’m not sure I have much left to say. I needed a new direction and am glad to have found it with Closer by Morning. If you liked my novellas Midnight Screening, Wild West Hero and Watching Henry Lawton, you’ll enjoy the new book.




BLURB:
Passion and love bring them together. Murder could tear them apart.
When Matt Blyth, a handsome young lawyer, joins an early morning boot camp, all he wants is to get in shape. His thirtieth birthday is approaching fast. He’s ready to throw away the past and embrace a new future. The last thing he expects is to fall in love…or become embroiled in murder.
Dale Zachary, an American actor, is stuck firmly in the closet. He spent his twenties playing good-looking jocks in bad horror films and romantic comedies. But that boy-next-door act has a limited shelf life. Dale lands the role of his career playing a sexy, psychotic killer in a major British TV series. It’s a part that could make him a star. It’s no time to fall in love, but when Dale meets Matt, the attraction is impossible to resist and they both fall hard.
Someone is killing young men in the city. A killer like no other. The murders bear an uncanny resemblance to the script Dale is shooting. A devious mind is at work. As their relationship becomes more complex, Matt and Dale find the murders intruding further into their lives. The killer is closing in on his next target. It could be either one of them…or both.

I’m currently developing a trilogy of novels which will tie me up for the next 18 months, so it’s unlikely I’ll produce much erotica in that time. But you never know what the future holds. My enthusiasm could return. It has before.

I’ll leave this blog running in the meantime as I still have a number of unpublished short stories I’d like to share.

But for now at least, this is Thom Wolf, signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment